German speaker? Click here to read the terms and conditions of this prize competition in German language.
FUN FACTORY GmbH, Am Hohentorshafen 17-19, 28297 Bremen (following: FUN FACTORY) organizes the prize competition “40k Community Special” to which the following terms and conditions apply.
1. Competition entrya) These terms and conditions govern your entry for the 40k Community Special prize competition organised by FUN FACTORY GmbH, Am Hohentorshafen 17-19, 28297 Bremen on Instagram. Competition entry is free of charge and voluntary and without any obligations for the entrants.
e) The prizes are four packages on Each package includes: 4x chocolate bar by Johnny Doodle (sorts may vary), 1x Karim Rashid Toybox & Toybag, 1x AMOR rainbow edition, 1x BE•ONE special color edition - royal blue
f) The period for entering the competition ends on 18/04/2021, 23:59 CET.
2. Organisation and completion of the competitiona) Selection of winners on Instagram: The winner will be drawn at random from all answers posted during the competition period.
3. Data privacy
In terms of data protection law, FUN FACTORY is responsible for the processing of personal data for the purpose of organising the prize draw.
If you participate in the prize draw on Instagram using the comment function, your Instagram name will be displayed to us. We do not yet process any personal data during the course of this.
With an actual prize, we will ask for your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. We need your e-mail address, so that we can confirm the prize to you and communicate with you. We will also store your name and address data, as well as your telephone number, for the prize processing and may potentially pass them on to third parties, who are acting on our behalf, for this purpose. These are postal delivery agents and our communications agency Bauchgefühl GmbH. The data, which are passed on in this way, may only be used by the recipient to fulfil his duty. No other use of the information is permitted. Third parties, whose data are passed on within the context of commission data processing, are also subject to the data protection provisions and are contractually obligated to maintain non-disclosure.
The data processing occurs upon your request and exclusively has the purpose of prize draw and shipping processing. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter b GDPR).
After prize processing, your data will be deleted within 90 days, as a general rule. If the participant is a customer of FUN FACTORY or subscriber to newsletter or if he becomes this within 60 days from participation, the data will continue to be stored for as long as necessary for the contractual relationship or for as long as the newsletter subscription exists.
The recording of the required personal data is exclusively for the purpose of processing and execution of the prize draw. The data will not be passed on to third parties who are not involved in the prize draw, over and above this. All data are only processed and stored for the purpose and duration of the prize draw and are deleted after the campaign has elapsed.
The valid data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights vis-à-vis the controller with respect to the processing of your personal data (information and intervention rights), about which, we are informing you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR;
- Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- Right to erasure in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR;
- Right to notification in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR;
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
- Right to revocation of granted consents in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR.
Entrants should acknowledge that comments remain posted until deleted by FUN FACTORY or the entrant or until closure of the page. It might be that Facebook and Instagram will store the entry beyond this. FUN FACTORY has no influence on how Facebook and Instagram handle the data.
4. Miscellaneousa) FUN FACTORY disclaims liability for any data losses, especially if lost in transit, and for any other technical defects.